Happy New Year Everyone!
2021 was another rollercoaster of a year. Things got back to “normal” somewhat, the big rallies (Daytona and Sturgis) got bumps in attendance over 2020.
The global supply chain shortage created some interesting challenges for buying new motorcycles and helped create a seller’s market for used motorcycles.
I don’t want to go too crazy and say that 2022 will be the year of the comeback but….2022 IS THE YEAR OF THE COMEBACK!!!
So, what’s in store for The V-Twin Blog (VTB) in 2022?
- More custom content and editorial posts
- More collaboration with some of my fellow content creators RidingFish and Indian Rider Radio
- Way more video content over at our YouTube channel
- More community driven content, working with motorcycle chapters and spotlighting them
- More guest posts, the few that we did in 2021 were a tremendous success
- And maybe, just maybe, a new motorcycle!!! (See note about supply chain shortage)
So, as we leave 2021 behind like a driver in a minivan on a mobile phone, let’s look at the top ten most viewed posts on the VTB for 2021!
For the second year in a row…