Well, folks, the 79th Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is in the books and we at The V-Twin Blog had a blast. We want to give a big shout out to those of you we meet for the first time, those of you that stopped us to say hello and those of you we’ve known for years that we got the chance to see again.
We wanted to just list off a few highlights of the trip:
- The Michael Lichter show at the Buffalo Chip was phenomenal
- The weather was pretty pleasant for most of the Rally, mostly rained at night.
- The Harley-Davidson LiveWire is a true games changer and we would highly suggest riding one if the opportunity presents itself.
- Indian Motorcycle has something really big up its sleeve.
- The crowds seem to be getting younger (which is a good thing).
- Snoop Dogg put on a hell of a show at the Buffalo Chip and the crowd was loving it. The cameraman we were standing next to sad it was the biggest crowd he had ever seen at the Chip for a concert.
- Ripping up the Canyons on an Indian FTR 1200 is surreal.
- Seven days was not enough
Now enjoy the photos.
Ride or Die